Odoo Functional Training
Unlock the power of ERP Skills with comprehensive Functional training and position yourself as a highly valuable asset for driving and leading successful digital transformation initiatives.
ODOO FUNCTIONAL TRAINING / ERP TRAINING
The ROI for an ERP investment is only realized when an organization fully understands and utilizes the new system. ERP education for IT and business users is vital to ensuring an organization possesses the right knowledge, skills, abilities and resources to maximize adoption of an ERP system. To drive user adoption and deliver measurable results, Mindphin Training and Education Services are engineered to be an integrated component of your ERP implementation.
Odoo Functional training at Mindphin offer you thorough knowledge in usability of the software. At Mindphin, you will get Odoo training via expert team of professionals from Odoo Domain from corporate point of view as well as for an end user. This is dedicated to Odoo partners, ERP consultants and end users who want to get better functional and technical understanding of Odoo. We offer customized training plans for individuals as well as groups. Also we provide on-campus/onsite training, or via Remote video conference training.
OBJECTIVES & REQUIREMENTS
Upon completion of the training, the participants will be able to:
Install and administer Odoo.
Become an Odoo Consultant.
Do the GAP analysis of any Business Process
We expect following requirements to be fulfilled by the participant:
Bring your own Laptop device.
Get the latest stable version from the official Odoo website.
Good to have a basic understanding of the corresponding business process.
Operate/Work with Odoo Smoothly on regular basis.
Configure Odoo using the standard modules.
Basic concepts of Enterprise Resource management, laws of management processes.
Good to have an experience of Business Analysis.
Our trainers are not only technology experts, they are practitioners with real-world experience using relevant ERP platforms. Additionally, our instructors are adept at conducting train-the-trainer courses to help clients stay within budget and leverage internal resources. By arming key resources with the right understanding of an ERP platform, our clients achieve higher user-adoption rates over shorter time periods. Partner with us for Odoo ERP initiatives to address your business and IT challenges. Don’t look at end user training as an unnecessary cost. It’s the last step in your ERP implementation and arguably one of the most important.
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING ARCHITECTURE
Introduction, CRM & Sales
- How to create an Odoo Online instance
- List and form views, search and filter features
- Tool-tips and drill-downs
- Advanced navigation
- Calendar, Graph, Kanban and Gantt views
- Social network features: emailing, internal communication
The introduction exercises have been created to help you discover Odoo in an easy way. Their main objective is to present the different applications, menus, view types, shortcuts, field types, wizards, actions etc. It will help you to discover how to navigate in Odoo! Therefore, the Introduction is compulsory for everyone, even if you need to learn a specific module given on another date. This obligation has been made to make sure that you are not lost if you arrive in the middle of the training for another module.
Introduction: About Odoo, Python Introduction, Configurations General information about Odoo
- Manage Lead & Opportunities
- Call, Meeting
- Partners & contacts
- Automated actions
- Import partners and contacts from LinkedIn
- Track all leads coming in and push them to real opportunities
- Improve the productivity of the sales force
- Access all documents and messages related to one lead/opportunity in one place
- Track the sales pipeline by month and stage to produce accurate sales forecasts at the individual and group levels
- Track individual performance of sales peopleoduct or services. To be successful your content needs to be useful to your readers.
Odoo CRM & Sales management
- From an opportunity to a sale order
- After sale communication
Odoo can work with independent applications, so the whole commercial process can be integrated together in order to accomplish complete business flows.
- Products to sell
- Sales orders
- Manual discounts
Sales & Warehouse: Invoicing control (On demand / On Delivery Order), Shipping policy (At once / Each product when available)
Access rights, Sales & Purchase, Financial accounting Users
- Access rights and access rules
- Modules configuration
Thanks to the integrated access rights management integrated, each user has an access to its relevant information. No overloaded screen with a lot of irrelevant data, no unwanted menu etc. Only a clean interface!
Register orders from customers and create invoices
- Schedule deliveries (for products) or tasks (for service)
- Ensure that sales orders are properly invoiced by tracking pending sales orders.
ODOO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Manage and follow your projects, tasks and issues
- Tasks and tasks delegation
- Issues and issues escalation
- Discover the Kanban view to quickly operate some actions and to quickly detect any bottlenecks in your projects flows
- Discover the Gantt view to see how your project has been planned and adapt it according to new elements or to the people agenda
- Define project members & delegate tasks
- Register issues and escalate them
- Create automatically time sheet lines in the Human Resources menu from recorded work activities
- Track and invoice (to customers) the costs associated to a project
- Manage a support ticket system
- Request for Quotation
- Purchase order
- Invoicing & Invoice control
- Incoming order (Complete/partial reception)
- Purchase requisition
- Better negotiate volumes and prices based on historical data
- Centralize all the data to be able to build reporting and statistics
- Control the invoicing process
- Work with purchase requisitions to ask different suppliers to submit quotations
Odoo Sales & Purchase management
- Make to order product
- Retailer process: buy a product and sell it without any
Keep control of the replenishment process based on sales demands! Thanks to this integration, you will be able to automate the ordering for the missing units ordered by a customer.
ODOO HUMAN RESOURCES
- Allocations and leaves requests
- Time management: time sheet and time sheet lines
- Track each application received on the web site
- Improve the recruiting process by tracking applicants at each stage of this process
- Centralizing all the information (evaluation, internal mail, resumes) regarding one applicant in one place
- Track the number of vacation days accrued by each employee
- Allow managers to approve leave requests and plan backups for their teams
Don’t just take our word for it!!! here are some testimonials from our valued clients
who have experienced the exceptional services we provide
I think Now I understad everything about Odoo thanks to Mr.Ashvin
Mr Mahmood Mir
In this video, Mahmood highlights the key aspects of our training program, the valuable skills gained, and how it has positively impacted.
Our Valued Clients
Introducing our esteemed clients, a testament to our successful collaborations.